Time Strategies


A photo of stopwatches.
Image source: Time Management

Time management strategies can definitely be extremely useful. As a full-time student who also works, strategies like working ahead when I can, and doing extra credit help a lot. Sometimes it is difficult to balance working, going to class, and study/homework time, so I often make a checklist of tasks I need to get done for the day. It really helps me stay on track and make sure I at least get the important tasks done. That being said, I enjoyed reading the articles, The Psychology of Checklists and Realistic Study Plans along with The Important habit of Just Starting. They all remind me that, even though I may have less time on my hands than other students, I can still use that time wisely and effectively.

Comments

Popular Posts