Colorado, My Favorite Place

A personal photo of a waterfall in Colorado off of the million dollar highway.


Without a doubt, Colorado is my favorite place I have traveled to by far. The fresh mountain air and the nature are two things that bring me peace and calm my mind. I love going to Colorado and driving to small towns like Ouray, Silverton, and Pagosa Springs. My favorite towns to stay in are Durango and Colorado Springs. Both towns have a bunch of cute little shops, local restaurants, and tons of outdoor activities like white water rafting, hiking, panning for gold, and horseback riding. From the beautiful views to all of the wonderful memories I have made, Colorado is definitely my favorite place in the world.

A personal photo of me in my element in Colorado.

Comments

  1. Oh, what a great waterfall picture, Savanna! And now you made me curious about where the best waterfalls are in India; Wikipedia knows: List of waterfalls of India. (I'm always looking up Indian geography at Wikipedia because there is so much geography there, ha ha.)
    My mother went to school in Colorado Springs way way way back in the day, and when my parents would go on vacation there I would try to tag along when I could; it's such a beautiful part of the country! I should put together a list of all the Colorado fans; as you can guess, a lot of these fav places posts were about Colorado. Our Indian Epic heroes who travel through the mountains of India would be impressed by the Rockies too I think! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts