Assignments Info.

After the first week of Indian Epics, I am excited and a little nervous for this class. I am excited about having the opportunity to be creative and the freedom that the course provides. This is the most freedom I have gotten in a class, but it also has detailed instructions on how to do things for first time bloggers like me. I've never had a blog before, so this is a completely new experience to me. Certainly, I feel like this course will be challenging at some points because I have never done this before, and I'm not used to being creative in this way. I will absolutely try my best, though!

An illustration of homework time. 
Image source: Homework


I like all of the extra credit that is available. The options that stand out the most to me are the microfictions, growth mindset, Wikipedia trails, and back-up and review. The microfiction assignments sound so fun, along with the Wikipedia trails. The back-up review sounds like something that I should do anyway, so I'm happy that it is an option for extra credit. It feels like our professor has really set us up for success in this course!

Comments

Popular Posts